Unbelievably fluffy and warm - this high quality Borre Viking age style cozy fleece blanket is impossible to leave behind, wherever one might go. The perfect size for snuggling on the couch, by the fireplace or at outdoor events. The design is a Viking knot design in the Borre Viking age style, which was popular between 850 to 950 A.D.
Two sizes (choose from the drop-down menu):
60 x 80 inches (152 x 203 cm).
50 x 60 inches (127 x 152 cm).
Free Shipping: Regular ground shipping to US customers is included (USPS First Class). An extra charge applies for other countries. See total delivery times below.
Shop with confidence. Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout with Paypal or credit card via Paypal. 60 day money back guarantee.
- 100% Polyester
- One side print
- White plush backside: A soft, plush material that makes it fluffier and cosier.
- This extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric retains its shape and dries quickly. Product is sewn around the edges, making it strong and lasting longer. (Manufacturer's description).
- Care instructions: See the FAQ section on this website.
- Other colors are available, see here.
- Due to the production method, the graphics on the blanket may be slightly mis-aligned, i.e. the line border isn't the same width all around.
Limited edition. Only available in the Look: Viking! online shop - not available in shops. In the Look: Viking! online shop, you are buying directly from the designer! You can even ask for custom projects according to your special color requirements.
Made in the United States, in only one piece each time (print and manufacture-on-demand). This product is made after the order, and then is shipped to the buyer. Please consider that this requires time. This product cannot be delivered overnight.
Total delivery times on average
Average production time: 6 days on average.
Add regular US shipping time: 2-5 days on average.
Add regular Canada shipping time: 10-15 days on average.
Add regular International shipping time 10-30 days on average.
Express shipping times vary, depending on service type paid for.
Inspiration for this design:
The form of this pattern is inspired by a carved decoration on a salt box made from deer antler in the Viking age. The salt box was found in England, and was probably carved in the time of the Danelaw, when Danish Vikings ruled most of England.